General conditions of Sale
Maison Esthetique Srl, Piva 04271980239, Piazzale Vittorio Veneto 15, 37012 bussolengo verona, is the owner of the site https://www.luxury-perfumes.net.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between Maison Esthetique Srl and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Maison Esthetique Srl. This acceptance is considered tacit, if not otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways provided, you declare that you have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and accept the general terms and conditions and payment terms below.
2. If the customer is a consumer, once the online purchase procedure is completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general sales conditions, in compliance with the provisions of articles. 3 and 4 of the Legislative Decree 185 / 1999 on distance selling.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order is excluded.
How to Buy
4. The Customer can only purchase the products in the electronic catalog of Maison Esthetique Srl at the time the order is forwarded and can be viewed online at (URL) https://www.luxury-perfumes.net/ as described in the relevant forms informative. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its features but may differ in color, size, and accessory products shown in the figure. All purchase support information (Glossary, Buying Guide, etc.) is intended as a simple generic information material, not referable to the real characteristics of a single product.
5. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Maison Esthetique Srl by an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Maison Esthetique Srl. The message repeats all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to communicate promptly any corrections, as described in this document.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, Maison Esthetique Srl guarantees prompt communication to the Customer.
Terms of Payment
7. Credit card, paypal: all payments must take place
9. Advance bank transfer
In case of payment by Advance Bank Transfer, the order ordered by the Customer will be kept busy until receipt of proof of transfer,. The sending of the order will take place only when the actual amount due is credited
Iban veneto bank
Suift / bic
which must take place within 7 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. Beyond these deadlines, the order will be deemed automatically canceled.
The purpose of the bank transfer must include:
the order execution date;
name and surname of the order holder.
10. For every order placed on www.luxuru-perfumes.net, Maison Esthetique Srl issues a tax invoice for the material sent, sending it via e-mail to the order holder, pursuant to Article 14 DPR 445 / 2000. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is binding.
11. Delivery costs are charged to the Customer and are clearly stated when the order is placed. The payment of the goods by the Customer will be made using the method chosen when ordering. Nothing is more due by the Customer than the total order highlighted at the end of the purchase procedure.
12. No responsibility can be attributed to Maison Esthetique Srl in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
13. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check that the packaging is intact, not damaged, nor wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials (adhesive tape).
Any damage must be immediately reported to the courier who makes the delivery. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to oppose any dispute about the external characteristics of what was delivered.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the methods set forth in this document.
14. In case of non-collection within 5 working days of the material in storage at the courier's warehouses due to repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the Customer when the order is placed, the order will be automatically canceled.
Right of withdrawal
1)Right of withdrawal: pursuant to art. 5 DL 185 / 1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without having to provide explanations and without no penalty.
2) 14 days of time: to exercise this right, the customer must send a notice to Maison Esthetique Srl in this regard, by 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to
Maison Esthetique Srl
Piazzale Vittorio Veneto 15
37012 bussolengo Verona
or by telegram or fax or email always sent within the aforementioned deadline of 14 days. Once we have received the aforementioned withdrawal notice, the Customer Service will quickly inform the customer of the instructions on how to return the goods, which must take place within the following 48 hours.
For hygiene reasons, products sold in dropper or loose bottles must be returned intact and unopened with their intact warranty seal.
3)Terms: the right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions:
- the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased;
the purchased good must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, etc.);
- to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box;
- in all cases, the attachment of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging should be avoided;
- by law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in the event of damage to the goods during transport, Maison Esthetique Srl will inform the customer of what happened (within the 5 day from receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow it to file a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured);
- in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Maison Esthetique Srl is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- on arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport.
- Maison Esthetique Srl will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid, by bank transfer, within 14 days from the return of the goods. It will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (Cod. ABI - CAB - Current Account of the invoice holder).
4) The right of withdrawal is lost, due to lack of the essential condition of integrity of the good (packaging and / or its content), in cases where Maison Esthetique Srl ascertains:
- lack of external and / or internal packaging;
the absence of integral elements of the product;
- damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Maison Esthetique Srl will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.