Right of withdrawal
1) Right of withdrawal: pursuant to art. 5 DL 185 / 1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without having to provide explanations and without no penalty.
2) 14 days of time: to exercise this right, the customer must send a notice to Maison Esthetique Srl in this regard, by 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to
Maison Esthetique Srl
Piazzale Vittorio Veneto, 15
37012 - Bussolengo (Verona)
or by telegram or fax or email always sent within the aforementioned deadline of 14 days. Once we have received the aforementioned withdrawal notice, the Customer Service will quickly inform the customer of the instructions on how to return the goods, which must take place within the following 48 hours.
For hygiene reasons, products sold in dropper or loose bottles must be returned intact and unopened with their intact warranty seal.
3) Terms: the right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions:
- the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased;
the purchased good must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, etc.);
- to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box;
- in all cases, the attachment of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging should be avoided;
- by law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in the event of damage to the goods during transport, Maison Esthetique Srl will inform the customer of what happened (within the 5 day from receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow it to file a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured);
- in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Maison Esthetique Srl is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- on arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport.
- Maison Esthetique Srl will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid, by bank transfer, within 14 days from the return of the goods. It will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (Cod. ABI - CAB - Current Account of the invoice holder).
4) The right of withdrawal is lost, due to lack of the essential condition of integrity of the good (packaging and / or its content), in cases where Maison Esthetique Srl ascertains:
- lack of external and / or internal packaging;
the absence of integral elements of the product;
- damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Maison Esthetique Srl will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.